PDA

View Full Version : How does Hanna Girls size 16 run? Thinking of ordering Mix It Up Tee for myself

kozachka
09-06-2006, 10:16 AM
I love the look of Mix It Up Tee in Berry Bloom. It reminds me of Custo Barcelona but sweeter and cheaper. To the point that I am thinking of getting one for myself. I normally wear size 6 or even 4 on top, mostly 4 lately (I think manufacturers are inflating sizes to flatter customers) and even an odd size 2, but I do have breasts. Do you think a size 16 would work for me? And is this tee as bright and colourful IRL as it looks on the site?

mapg
09-06-2006, 10:47 AM
How tall are you? I ordered one for my daughter in the 160. It runs a bit longer than the power of a great tee, which I think fits like a fuller 14-16 girls Gap kids. I can get the measurements if you want. I think we are sending berry bloom back because it was not to her tastes, it was really bright with lots of pink. My 4 year old loved it.

kozachka
09-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I am just over 5'7" or 172 cm.

mapg
09-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Katie is 5'1" with a long torso and really braod shoulders and the 160 has plenty of growth, but this looks as long as the 160 in a boxy tee. About 24 inches long and 17 across if that helps any.

kozachka
09-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks a ton for taking time to do the measurements for me. It sounds like it should work but I probably should measure some of my clothes to make sure. I don't own any Hanna for myself yet so unfortunately your reference to a boxy tee does not help me get an idea of how this top would fit. My biggest concern would making sure it's long enough as I am not too proud of my stomach to put it mildly.

ETA: to remove question about colours, just saw you talking about it in the earlier post. Wish I could see it IRL. I love bright colours but pink is not my fave. I am more into reds, purple/lilac and yellows.

mapg
09-06-2006, 07:49 PM
The light blue one is really cute in real life. Can't remember the color, sorry.