PDA

View Full Version : 10% off Code for Custom pillowcase dresses jumpers, bows and more!!

1pumpkin2cherish
09-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi I’m not sure if anyone is interested again, but a while back I posted a code for Granny b’s pillowcase dresses and MORE!!. She has offered me another 10% off code which is AP2 which is good until 9/20/06.

This is her website

www.grannybsclothesline.com

I have had really good luck with her. Her customer service is absolutely the best. And the quality of her work is awesome! She has since added a BOW line gotta love the bows and matching baby doll dresses.. too cute! I'm thinking about getting her new night gown and matching baby doll gown for Christmas it's cute and cheaper than American girl!

Here is a little from her website.

Pillowcase dresses are the hottest thing in dresses right now for little girls. They are a new twist on the old feedsack dresses your grandmother talked about wearing a long time ago.

Dresses are offered in size 6M - 6. I'm also proud to offer a line of designer fabrics. They feature a very high quality kona cotton and have a high 300 thread count. Designer fabric dresses will be custom made at the time of the order. A new collection of dresses will be added each week, so check back often to see what is hanging on the clothesline

Enjoy,

Amy