PDA

View Full Version : I received my first Hanna order..I'm in love

overcome
09-06-2006, 08:30 PM
I only have a minute but I wanted to gush a little...I know a lot of ppl were unhappy with the latest line from Hanna, but this is all new to me and I am so excited.

I got the pretty in pink dress with floral tights, tea for three dress, striped soft landings, and the turtleneck with the sheep. Plus the eyelet collar long sleeved onesie.

They are just so wonderful! I can't wait to see Mia in them. Sigh...now if I only didn't have to pay the VISA bill!!

Lovingliv
09-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the club!!! I'm with you, I LOVE the new lines! Enjoy!

Cristiana
09-06-2006, 08:39 PM
lol,I too love the new Hannas. Sometimes it's nice to have a change, you know?

scout123
09-06-2006, 08:52 PM
I got the Tea For Three dress too! I haven't receive it yet, but I'm so excited about it!
Scout

MeAndMyStar
09-06-2006, 09:10 PM
I just got my first Hanna order a couple of weeks ago... I love Hanna!! I have ordered not one but two more times since then...I just bought an outfit for my friend who is expecting her first in December. DH thinks I'm nuts but the stuff is just so cute (and quality) how can one resist? I just keep telling myself I *don't* need any more Hannas right now, maybe I'll believe myself!;)

-Sarah

nigele
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM
I LOVE the latest Hanna lines, too. I have several items already including the Pretty in Pink dress for my dd and agree that it is adorable!! I still need to order the tights (I think I'm getting the pink ruffle bottom tights.) I plan to use the dress for dd's one year portrait.

HannaLover06
09-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Not only do they have great clothes (sure they cost a bit more, but it's totally worth it), but the customer service ppl are grt!!

jrhoads
09-12-2006, 01:02 AM
And you can always re-sell on ebay. The clothes really retain their value. See- I can justify anything!;-)