PDA

View Full Version : lands end or llbean fleece pj's

vicster
09-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Which are better? I already ordered the Lands End ones from overstocks but when they arrived, noticed that there wasn't the flap that covers the zipper. The LLBean ones are now on sale and they do have the flap. Does it really matter or should I return the Lands End ones to Sears and then order the ones from LLBean? Thanks.

kelly ann
09-07-2006, 08:55 AM
We had both and I tended to reach for the LL Bean ones when DS was younger just because he was going through a phase where he liked to unzip the PJs before falling asleep. However, I absolutely love the bunny fleece line from Lands End - so so soft. I am not sure if your sleeper from LE is bunny fleece though.

octmom
09-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Not what you asked, but I just picked up three Carter's fleece footed sleepers for DD at Coscto last Saturday and they do have the flap/ snap at the top. DS has some in Carter's fleece sleepers larger sizes that do not have the flap, so I don't know if it is an older vs. newer thing or a size thing.

Though much less expensive, I have found the Carter's fleece sleepers to wear well and be quite soft. (Maybe not baby bunny belly soft, but soft nonetheless.) HTH!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
DD, Katie 3/06

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."