PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Kittery Outlet -- UPDATE

hillview
12-21-2006, 07:31 PM
UPDATE
I went -- not a lot of good things. (still managed to spend $). I was looking for boys 100/110 and things for me. I didn't see the mocs and did look at them (didn't get your message before I left) I only saw one pair out and they were a larger size. I also didn't look for the dress (sorry all I left at 7:30 am) ... they did have some dresses but I have DS so didn't look at all. Some good deals on baby holiday outfits (90s and under) at $10 seemed like the best options.

HTH and SORRY!
/hillary
==
Am considering making a Kittery Outlet run -- is it worth it? Any reports?
TIA!
/hillary

billysmommy
12-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Hillary,
If you do end up going, could you check and see if they have the blue/white striped mocs in size 1-2 and/or 2-4. I missed these online yesterday and I really don't want to pay the Hanna shipping again. If they do have them, could you please pick me up a pair and I will send you the money. I won't be able to get there for another few weeks but am planning on it in January. I'm in MA too so shipping shouldn't be much or we can meet up depending on where you are :)
Thanks so so much :)

jess_g
12-22-2006, 09:42 AM
I have not been yet, but last year the best deals were in end of January and early Feburary. I love their winter sale as we get so much use out of our witner clothes. My kids can wear them for 3 seasons here in MA! So I tend to splurge during their winter sale.

Are therea any other outlet stores you like in Kittery? I love the Ecco Factory store and the Izod store too. I am always interested to know where other people that shop at Hanna shop too. I can't wait for them to open up the Hanna store in Natick. I will be shopping there a lot I am sure.

Jessica.

Cristiana
12-22-2006, 11:46 AM
no reports, but if anyone is considering going, i need a playdress in the aqua and blue stripes in size 100 and the matching socks in size 10-12. please contact me if anyone goes there or even another store.

kfcboston
12-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Hanna in Natick??! OMG!! When?

Lovingliv
12-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Supposedly soon....at the Natick mall. I can't wait either!

kfcboston
12-22-2006, 08:59 PM
There's an outside chance I'll be swinging through there on Tuesday, weather permitting. If so, I'll take a look!

jess_g
12-23-2006, 08:53 AM
I think the Hanna store is opening in the Fall in Natick. Its when the big expansion will be finished. They are also adding a Nordstroms.

Jessica.