PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought one of the winter jackets from Hanna?

hudsonam
12-22-2006, 08:18 AM
I'm bummed that LL Bean and Lands' End haven't had their winter coats on sale for kids. How are the Hanna ones? They aren't as cheap as LLB and LE sale prices, but they look like they're very good quality.

dules
12-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Have had snowsuits and this year got a bib and coat on eBay for around $75 shipped in barely used condition. Wonderful quality but I wouldn't pay what HA asks, just because I don't actually pay that for MINE. ;)

Mary

jess_g
12-22-2006, 09:37 AM
LL Bean has some more winter coats for kids and toddlers listed on their sale page so you might want to check that out. Maybe after Christmas they will add some more too.

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=32&catalogId=1&storeId=1&langId=-1&feat=ln

We love the Warm Up jackets from LL Bean and the Squal jackets from Lands End too. Both were on sale last year after christmas. But the one I realy want to buy is sold out already form LL Bean! I have seen the Hanna ones in the outlet store and they do look good quality so I don't think you can go wrong with them either. The fleece snowsuits are terrific! My son still fits his size 90 one and I have had it for almost 2 years already. I am hoping he can wear it again this winter too.

Jessica.

hudsonam
12-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Thanks! I got the Katahdin Parka last year for $25 before winter, and DS is wearing it again this year. He was swimming in it last year. ;) I don't think any of the ones on there now are quite warm enough, but I am definitely going to keep my eyes peeled. I don't need it right away, so might as well wait for another $25 deal, or close to it.

jess_g
12-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes you should just keep checking. We got 2 warm up jackets for $25 each last year! They do have great sale prices at LL Bean.

Jessica.

jacksmomtobe
12-22-2006, 10:25 AM
I bought the Hanna 4 in 1 jacket (probably most similiar to the expedition jacket) last year for my son and it was great. I actually found it at the Outlet in Kittery for $42 even though they were showing the same coat in the same color in the catalog for $96. I'm actually going to put up a post to see if anyone has seen jackets at the outlet this year. Last year's jacket is still in good shape but its time for a bigger size.

Good Luck!