PDA

View Full Version : New Gymboree Lines

12-22-2006, 01:07 PM
At the last sale, I got $50 worth of Gymbucks that I was pretty certain that I would never use. Now I wish I had spent the extra 15 to get the third gymbuck.

Because I absolutely love the new lines (at least from what I can see online)for baby boys. I really want the tricycle tee, little red wagon sweater, and the bodysuit from the good old days line for DS. Also I love the bright spring look of the yellow and blues in the sailing club collection. And not a hint of pink in either the newborn girl or the baby girls lines. Hooray!

Now if DD can only hold off coming until after the redemption period. Dh will kill me if I order online from the hospital.

Christine W
mom to John 11/19/05 and Katherine edd 1/26/07

funda62
12-22-2006, 01:42 PM
When does the redepmtion period start? I love the new girls' lines too.

MeAndMyStar
12-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Gymbuck redemption is January 11-21. I like alot of the new girl stuff too. I just started buying Gymboree and think I'm getting addicted, lol!

-Sarah

kozachka
12-22-2006, 04:50 PM
You can always buy the extra GB on eBay or Craigslist. Last time pp listed them on BBB yahoo board for even less. And some gave them away for free here and in the Bargains forum hours before redemption period expired when they knew realized they won't use them. So it's not all lost. And over the last three years I've learned not to buy too much from one place as there is always a better line/deal around the corner ;).

heidiann
12-22-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't have a DS but I love the little wagon sweater. Their new line for girls is cute but I was a little disappointed when I seen it IRL. The boys line is way cuter. I'm hoping the valentine line is cute that usually comes out around redemption time. I have a ton of gymbucks so I hope theres something I like.

Heidi
Mama to DD 10/05