PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Keedo clothing?

Pennylane
12-23-2006, 08:28 AM
I purchased the cutest outfits at a local Christmas show made by a company called Keedo. Thye have a website but do not offer a very big selection there. Has anyone seen this brand anywhere else?

http://www.keedousa.com/

Thanks!
Ann

amp
12-23-2006, 08:39 AM
There are stores. I've had one in both of the most recent towns I've lived in. One was an actual Keedo store (that was the name). The other sells Keedo and that's the only line of clothing they sell, but they sell other gifts as well (accessories, puzzles, etc), so they can't call themselves Keedo. I found out about them from a friend on the boards who lives in my area.

Anyway, Keedo doesn't ever offer a big selection and there's only a few items for summer and winter. They don't keep putting out new lines. They are pricy and they are fantastic. If the website doesn't have it, the stores generally don't either. Some of their stock never did make it through customs this year or something of the sort, so they have even less to offer.

BaileyBea
12-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi Ann,

The family that is the distributor for all Keedo lives in Austin and I actually met here today when I ran in to do a little shopping. Their big sale starts on Dec 26th.

If you want to order something now I have a code for an additional 20% off already discounted prices:
w200620

Let me tell you what i bought today that was the greatest deal....

Laminated Art Smocks w/cute animals on them for $6.40... WOW!

You can try calling a store tomorrow and ask abou these smocks. They were too cute! I bought 5 of them. I should have bought at least 20. ;-)

Nancy

nfowife
12-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Is this code good for use in stores? Do you just tell them the code at the register and they can enter it for the discount? Or is it an online only code? We have a Keedo store locally!

BaileyBea
12-24-2006, 12:23 AM
Go tomorrow, play like you have this mailer and you left it at home but you have a code for an additional 20% and it should work.

Good luck.
Nancy