PDA

View Full Version : Le Top Clothing?

deannamorrison
12-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I really love the Le Top designs-how does this clothing wash and wear? is it worth the high cost?

BeachBum
12-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Yes. :)

I just love their clothes. I do find they run a bit on the smaller side--not enough to size up, but they do seem a bit smaller than other things that are the same size.

hardysmom
12-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Loved LeTop when the babies were little. They wash well and hold up.

Sizing is wonky-- some items run a little small, others (particularly jackets) HUGE. We have one 12 mo fleece coat that my girls could still wear at 2.5!

Great deals on ebay, BTW. Lots of NWT. Items hold up well enough that they are usually in great condition second-hand from a good seller.

stephanie

racerl1
12-27-2006, 11:10 AM
I love Le Top. It washes and wears very well! I find most of their items run extremely big, although occassionally something runs a little more true to size. The cotton is very soft and seems like it would be really comfortable. This is my favorite brand.

Pennylane
12-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I love Le Top! It is probably my favorite brand for under 24 months. I think it washes great and hold it's color really well. I have resold a lot of mine on Ebay and gotten back atleast half of what I paid for it.

Ann

kozachka
12-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Le Top is a quality brand with cute, age-appropriate design for babies and toddlers. And if your DC is topping charts, Le Top runs up to size 5T. Unfortunately, due to DS built 2-piece sets do not work for him and most of Le Top stuff that I've come accross at good prices (at stores like Ross, eBay) are sold in sets.

cmorgen
12-28-2006, 12:01 AM
I love Le Top, they have some adorable clothes! They seem to last well and wash well.