PDA

View Full Version : Bought the Hanna star playdress & loose leggings

TraciG
12-26-2006, 10:16 PM
my DH thought it looked like pajamas & my mother saw Sydney wearing the outfit in a picture & thought it looked like a night gown, anyone else have this reaction ?? This was my first Hanna purchase ever .

mommyapb
12-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Samething happened to me. DD is very thin & the playdress just hung on her. I returned it. Other Hanna dresses fit her fine though.

HTH!

MeAndMyStar
12-26-2006, 10:35 PM
I had the same initial reaction the first time DD wore her blue & green striped playdress...it was big on her, though. Now it looks super cute. If it's a little big on your DD now maybe she will grow into it?

-Sarah

TraciG
12-27-2006, 01:59 PM
I am actually afraid to dry it & have it shrink because Sydney really needed the next size but I went with the smaller size because of her height also Sydney is a solid girl, not skinny at all . Well she'll wear ia gain anyway .

hardysmom
12-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Hannas are really made to be dried.. it will be MUCH softer and cozier. I am nnot in love woith the look of the playdress/leggings, but they seem so comfy.

The dresses are quite short once they dry. By the time they are outgrown, they often look more like swing tops than dresses.

Stephanie

Melanie
12-28-2006, 02:15 AM
Well, I will go out on a limb and say it's not my favorite print/pattern they have ever done. Maybe exchange it for some stripes? I found that the leggings are running quite small this year. Dd is going to need an entire size up in them for them to "go" with the dress. She's a solid 70 but the 80 pants fit like 70's!

TraciG
12-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Ok I'll dry it, we'll see what happens

overcome
12-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Maybe if you put a pink turtleneck under it? That's what I do with Mia's playdress/leggings and *I* think it looks darling.

I just received the starplaydress and leggings, but I ordered big for next year, so I don't know how it will look.

ILoveLT
12-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Get the opposite stripes, they are cuter.