PDA

View Full Version : Just have to share my rave for Nordstrom!

MommyAllison
12-27-2006, 01:33 AM
I know a lot of people have trouble with their Nordstrom kids shoes department, but I very recently had a WONDERFUL experience and had to share! I read about Robeez being clearanced on this board, and decided to stop by Nordstrom and see if they had any of the clearanced styles. I didn't see any and the shoe guy kept asking if he could help me find anything, so I told him I was looking for the clearance Robeez but they didn't seem to have them. He checked in back to see if there were any there from store transfers, but there weren't. He then offered to run a computer search of all of their stores to find whatever Robeez I wanted. He explained that if he found any that were clearanced in our region, he could have them transferred to our store even if they were full price at the store they were coming from. He took down what size and styles I wanted, and offered to either have me wait, or call me with results. This was all on Christmas Eve(!), and he was as kind as could be about it all.

So today he called me to let me know he found three styles all priced at $11.90 in the right size and colors, and had them transferred to our store so I could come in and choose from them. I am very impressed!! I have gotten several pairs of shoes there already but they definitely know how to inspire loyalty in their customers :) by bending over backwards to accomadate them - even when they just want clearance price shoes! :) Anyway, there are really cheap Robeez out there - these were not Disney styles, but regular Robeez (he found a butterfly, a bunny, and one other he couldn't remember) in 18-24.

Thanks for listening. :) I had to tell someone!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

Tondi G
12-27-2006, 07:09 PM
WOW thats excellent! WTG to that Nordys salesman!!!!