PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to a LL Bean outlet / factory store before?

jess_g
12-27-2006, 09:08 AM
I am wondering if they have kids clothes and if there is a big one worth driving to. Some of the things I want to buy my kids (mostly warm up jackets) are out of stock on the website and I am thinking of driving up to one of the factory / oultet stores in ME or NH to see if they have them. Also do they cary any of the home line like the tote bags or backpacks or blankets?

Thanks,

Jessica.

SnuggleBuggles
12-27-2006, 09:16 AM
I would call before going and ask. I am sure their inventory changes.

Beth

ett
12-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I've been to the ones in Nashua, NH and Freeport, ME several times. The kids selection is pretty poor. I would definitely call to first to ask them. The LL Bean retail store (flagship store) is in Freeport so you could also call them to check their inventory. There's also a retail store in Burlington, MA.

barbarhow
12-27-2006, 12:34 PM
I go to the outlet in Freeport fairly frequently. Their kids selction is not great but when a deal happens boy is it good. I recently got ds a Katahdin jacket-the same one I was about to order on line for more than 50% off.
They usually have lots of totes and backpacks, some blankets, some furniture. If you can combine it with other errands around town it would probably be worth it. There is a Children's Place there in town, Gap outlet, J. Crew....several other stores.
Good luck.
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
and Anna 5/12/05, my little Yankee fan!