PDA

View Full Version : how do Hanna leggings run?

nicknack
12-31-2006, 03:54 PM
I know, another Hanna question! My SIL got Maeve the playdress in the red (SO cute) but not the leggings. They only have the white and red stripe ones in 50 and 60 and I think Maeve should be in 70 in most stuff (she's probably over 20 lbs at this point, is fairly tall for her age and is 9 months).

So any chance these puppies run big or am I stuck just searching around for solid red ones?!

Thanks!
Nicole

MeAndMyStar
12-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Sorry to say that I think they run a little small. My DD fits in an 80 PD and could probably stand to go up to 90 in the leggings. The 80s are very short and always ride up.

Maybe your best bet is to call the outlets to see if they have some? You will probably need at least size 70 leggings. GL :)

-Sarah

Melanie
12-31-2006, 08:43 PM
I actually found that THIS year's PD/DD leggings ran almost a size smaller than the dresses.

ETA: Call the stores, they'll ship to you for the same prices as online.

nigele
01-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I agree they ran very small this year. DD has room to grow in her 70 playdress but the 70 leggings were too small. I exchanged for 80s and they fit great.

hardysmom
01-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Call cs with the item number & color on hand. They can look them up and direct you to a brick and mortar store to phone in an order.

I am sure they still have all the colors in stores and they probably cost less. I bought sets of playdresses/leggings late last winter for under $25, total.

stephanie

Melanie
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
As of Saturday, the dresses were $25 and the leggings $16, in store. I'm hoping they go down further before sending to the outlet! I think socks are getting scarce in the pastels, though.