PDA

View Full Version : how do boys Naartjie pants run?

nicknack
12-31-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm a posting fool right now! Was just checking out the site and the cords are SO cheap, I'm tempted to buy a few pairs for next fall. I took a look at the size chart, but I know things can be different from that IRL.

So, anyone know how these run?

Thanks!
NIcole

tarahsolazy
01-01-2007, 11:16 PM
The baby sizes run HUGE in the waist. They were great for my very chunky son and his cloth diapers last year. This year, the 2T was ridiculous. I think a 5 year old's waist would fit in there. The size 3s are much better. However, the fit is supposed to be very baggy, so if you like a preppier look, you will be disappointed. Think skater. I like that look a lot, so I like boy's Naartjie. My son is about 39 inches tall, and around 38-39 pounds. The size 3 is fitting well for tops and pants. If I was buying ahead, I'd go with 4 for him.

trumansmom
01-01-2007, 11:51 PM
My son is wearing a size 5, which is pretty true to what he's wearing in other brands. However, he wears a 4 in their shirts, while he wears either a 5 in other brands.

HTH-
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

xmasbabycomin
01-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Yeah, pretty true to size. It's not always consistent, but most SAs are good about measuring if you want to call a store.