PDA

View Full Version : ISO Robeez type shoes, toddler size with dark soles

Freckle53
01-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Who on earth thought it'd be a good idea to make all the toddler sizes with light grey or beige soles?

MeAndMyStar
01-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Hi, don't know if you've considered them but Pedipeds are a cute soft-soled shoe (all styles have a black sole). They are not the same style as Robeez but are still very flexible and super cute.

I hear you on the light colored soles...a dirty foot outline on the sole of the shoe is not that pleasant looking.

The sizing is very generous, also. My 18 month old DD is a size 6 right now and still fits in the 12-18 month size. HTH!

http://www.pediped.com/Home/Home.aspx

-Sarah

MNmomtobe
01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
How about Pedoodles? I think they have black soles with some light rubber traction on the bottom.

I checked Bobux's website. Looks like the sole kinda matches the color of the shoe so maybe look at the darker styles.

HTH!

Freckle53
01-06-2007, 08:25 AM
I love those Pedipeds, but my son's been wearing a size 8 since June so I probably wouldn't get more than a month out of them. :( He's 2 1/2 and has big, wide feet.

I've been looking at Pedoodles and See Kai Run but I've been holding off hoping to find Robeez types. That and I hate ordering new brands of shoes online without being able to try the way they fit first.

He has a pair of Bobux (beige soles even though the website showed dark soles...) right now and they tore at the toe even though he has plenty of growing room still. He never wore through a pair of Robeez or even the Target knockoffs when he still fit those.

I thought I hit the jackpot when I saw Softmoc.com had the Robeez choo-choo style with a black sole so I ordered them. The ones with the beige sole came in the mail through. :/ Now I've got to figure out what to do with them because they're not wanting to refund my shipping if I return them.

I'm so desperate that I've been browsing leather scrap auctions on Ebay to sew my own.