PDA

View Full Version : Where to find basic knit play dresses?

swan01
01-08-2007, 03:08 PM
I am looking for some inexpensive comfy knit play dresses for DD (size 2T). I know Hanna makes some, but they are $$$! I saw that basicbrilliance has one on sale, any other ideas?

Thanks!

newmomto3kids
01-08-2007, 03:53 PM
I love the Land's End ones. If you are looking for super cheap, I have seen them at Meijer (if you have one near you!)

Tondi G
01-08-2007, 06:26 PM
I second the Lands End ones! I'd check swap and ebay for Hanna!

squimp
01-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Gymboree often has some on sale, we have several from them this year, the Park City Luxe line has a few - they're not online now, but maybe in store? LE and LLBean have some nice ones this year, and the LE ones are on sale now. Babystyle also has a ruffle dress that is very soft and sweet.

VClute
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Check out the Hedgehog sale. There's a thread here with a code that's good until Friday. They have some ADORABLE knit dresses. HTH!

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05
...and let the shopping begin!

A GIRL (!!) Due 3/30/07

kcimato
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
I was in Nordstroms tonight and they have their own brand of knit dresses that were very cute.

I second the Hedgehog clothes. The owner lives right near me and I go over their to pick my stuff up. I love their knits.

LaurelC
01-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Lands End has some cute ones on sale now for $19.99. We have one for DD and it is soft and comfy and very cute.

wendyp
01-12-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm not sure if your looking for long or short sleeve, but Entertaining Elephants has a great long sleeve lap dress on sale right now (about $20). I think these run a little small. My DD is 21 months and is wearing the 2 year size right now (she's average weight and height). It's a tad long in the arms, but fits perfect everywhere else.

If anyone is interested, you may want to call about sizing.

I love this dress on DD (maybe even more than HA!). There aren't many colors left.

http://www.entertainingelephants.com/elephant-wear/little-girls/Fall-06LS-Lap-Dress.html

Erin_Matts_Mom
01-17-2007, 04:15 PM
I love Lands End knit dresses. I prefer their designs to LL Bean, but it is a very similar dress. Last year during the summer Macy's had a brand called Best Friends (or maybe Just Friends) that was very inexpensive and cute. Target had knit play dresses 2 years ago during the summer.

Erin_Matts_Mom
01-17-2007, 04:18 PM
I love Lands End knit dresses. I prefer their designs to LL Bean, but it is a very similar dress. Last year during the summer Macy's had a brand called Best Friends (or maybe Just Friends) that was very inexpensive and cute. Target had knit play dresses 2 years ago during the summer.