PDA

View Full Version : ISO Summer Shoes for a new Walker

jeno
01-11-2007, 01:13 PM
xxxxxxx

Niki_n_Abby
01-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Actually Robeez are great. My dd wore only Robeez inside and out, everywhere, until she was 2. They held up great and are packed away for her sister.

I would stay away from sandals for the playground. Mulch, gravel, whatever they use will get in the sandle and drive him crazy.

If you really don't want to use the Robeez, Stridrite has some Robeez like shoes that have a little tread on the bottom.

Niki

jeno
01-11-2007, 02:01 PM
xxxxxxx

jwozy
01-11-2007, 02:08 PM
My two wore robeez outside until they were really efficient runners (around 20-22 months). Our robeez held up well, we got chips on the leather in the toe and heel areas but it was mostly cosmetic. In the beginning we got the robeez sandals for them and last summer they wore the pedoodles sandals and their crocs.

Niki_n_Abby
01-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah, it's just the color. Mine have a few little places where the color chipped off and the soles are darker, but no holes or thin spots or anything. They are just like new except for the little cosmetic wear. They were really great for playground when dd was learning to run and climb since she could feel what was under her feet and she could still grip with her toes.

Niki