PDA

View Full Version : oops-forgot to ask this hanna question.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
01-17-2007, 02:24 AM
Can I get the short sleeved play dress daydress from them in the alternating pink colors. I got dd the long sleeved one secondhand and i don't even know if those colors are available or not. I was thinking maybe if I waited awhile they'd expand their color selection since it's so early in the year.
For those of you who are veteran hanna shoppers-should I wait? Will hanna be expanding the color choices on the short sleeved dresses or are the 4 choices that are out it for the summer? Dh gave me the all clear to buy this wich shocked me since we don't have a lot of money(trying to pay bills so we can afford tuition in a few years) I guess he sees how much she LOVES the dress and begs to wear it. But i digress- I'd really like to find it in the pink. Any suggestions?

thanks,
jen

emmiem
01-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Those are usually the colors for spring and summer. They will add bike shorts to the dresses for summer.
Michele

dules
01-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Try www.hannafannas.com to figure out which colors you got secondhand. Then you might be able to find matching striped (or solid) leggings or ribbed capris.

As for the shortsleeved dresses, I love them in summer with bike shorts. I've had the capris before but we usually go straight from the longsleeved dresses with leggings to the short sleeves with tights, not much use for the shortsleeve, long pant look.

Mary

elaineandmichaelsmommy
01-17-2007, 02:30 PM
it's the shell pink,ribbon pink set. cs for hanna said it isn't available for spring but to call back in a couple of weeks to see if it's available for summer.

jen