PDA

View Full Version : Hanna outlet question

MonicaH
01-18-2007, 09:21 PM
I now live within 3 hours of a Hanna outlet (yay!) but it is in Michigan City (can you say lake effect snow? boo!) so I'm wondering when will be the best time to go.

I'm looking for summer stuff, specifically whether some of the items that are currently "hidden" on the website from last summer will be available in the outlets, and whether the price will be better. I'd kinda like to see some of the things in person if possible before I order, plus I never find time to call around to the outlets like I see a lot of people do.

Thanks for any advice.
Monica

C99
01-18-2007, 11:30 PM
I've found the best time to go is in the summer. I'm 90 minutes from Michigan City and rarely make a special trip - it's so hit or miss.

Melanie
01-19-2007, 02:27 AM
You can call them. I've never called that outlet, but in my experience they are usually helpful with 'phone' shopping so I would imagine they could answer any questions you have. They should be getting the winter stuff from the retail stores in any day now, if they don't already have it.

kozachka
01-19-2007, 02:57 AM
I hate paying for shipping, I really do, but considering how much you'd pay for gas and the amount of time you'll spend on the road (6 hours), the cost of lunch etc, I think you'd be much better off paying shipping. Outlets can be such a hit or miss, really.