PDA

View Full Version : New Hanna Outlet Deals

MayB
02-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Thanks to Caroline who posted this in another thread: Hanna outlets are having 50% off almost all fall/winter catalog children's clothing (women's and shoes are 25% off, coats excluded). This is more merchandise than the last 50% off, which was just holiday catalog merchandise. Not a lot left but did get a mix it up tee for $10, mango/berry bloom playdress for $12.50, French flowers sweater for $10, khaki capri cargos $10 and berry bloom ribbon trim cargos $10, all in size 100. The marshmallows from the spring catalog were $18 there. HTH and thanks again, Caroline.

chinadaughter
02-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks to everyone who has posted about the recent deals. We were going to make a trip over to Michigan City, but with the whether our area had last night and today we decided that it wasn't worth it. So I decided to go ahead and call them. Even though it was Sunday, they were still willing to do a phone order. I was able to get 4 pairs of the size 100 holiday long johns for $14 each and two flutter shirts, one multistripe and one lavender for $10 each. I did check to see if they had any of the mix it up shirts, but they are completely sold out of the fall ones nationwide in size 100.

Thanks again everyone for letting me know about these deals!

Julie