PDA

View Full Version : MiniBoden swimsuit sizing question

MommyAllison
02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I am having the hardest time finding a swimsuit that I love for DD. I really like the Girly swimsuit by Boden but am trying to decide which size to order. If I follow the sizing chart, will it be correct? I have been hearing that the Girly suit runs TTS or big...I will either order 18-24 or 2-3y. Also, should I get the green dot or the strawberry print? DD is blonde and gets a bit tan in the summer. I think the green would be close to her eye color, but the strawberry is so cute! Ah, decisions, decisions! TIA!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

hbridge
02-26-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm looking at the same suit for my DD and am also trying to decide on sizing so I'm not sure I'm much help there. Think about how long you want/need it to fit and that might help. Also, if it's a little too big, you can always tie the straps in the back with a shoe lace to make it a little smaller until she grows into it. I did that a lot last year.

spanannie
02-26-2007, 09:40 AM
My DD is 2y8m and 36.5 in tall. She has grow room in the 2-3, as the straps are still a little loose. I say strawberries all the way!

karin4
02-26-2007, 01:51 PM
TTS or just a little big sounds right to me. I bought the strawberry one for my DD, who is about 38" and 32 pounds, and the 3/4 fit well with a bit of growing room. It's really cute!

MommyAllison
02-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks everyone! I will definitely get the 18-24 month suit. The 2-3y would have been enormous on my DD! She is 5 inches shorter than your DD, Annie - the suit would have been a dress on her! :) Thanks again!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05