PDA

View Full Version : Sandal Sizes

wilelm
02-28-2007, 04:35 PM
For those of you who are buying sandals for your children, who don't live in warm-year-round states, how far are you sizing up? I know every child is different, but I think it would help me to know what everyone else is doing.

I'm thinking since Miriam is ending her stint in 10s, I should get her 11.5 or 12. Gabriel is in 7s, so I was going to get him 8s. They won't be wearing sandals until the end of May at the earliest, most likely.

Thanks,

Sheila

hudsonam
02-28-2007, 09:49 PM
My DS will probably not wear sandals until May either. He is in a 6.5-7, and I'm getting him 7's or 8's, depending on the way that brand runs. His feet don't grow very fast though. He's 26 months. HTH!

smkinc
03-01-2007, 01:15 AM
I buy from Nordstroms so I can return and buy 2 likely sizes and return the one(s) that don't work. Frankly, If I wait til June, nothings left and we really can't wear sandals til June and sometimes July. So, I figure the retailers either need to start carrying inventory at this time or deal with returns.

Althought last year I returned both pairs of SR's I bought at Nordy's and just got a pair of soft star sandals when I needed them! I'm just going to wait and buy some more soft stars later when sandals are actually in season here.

HTH,
Mary
Mom to J. Feb. '03
Homestudy Complete for #2, now just waiting...