PDA

View Full Version : Infant shoes (like Robeez) for spring?

mimieliza
03-03-2007, 02:26 AM
I loooooove Robeez for my four-month-old DD, but I'm looking to branch out for something different for spring/summer. I would like a white shoe she can wear with socks - I like the look of the Pedipeds Mary Jane styles. Are Pedipeds excessive for a baby who isn't walking?

0-6 month Robeez fit with plenty of room now. I haven't had luck with Robeez knock-offs (mainly the Target Circo brand) - they are too wide for her and tend to fall off.

Anyway, what other brands should I look at? If all else fails, I'll probably get a pair of white Robeez, but I thought I'd look around first.

Oh, and how long were your babies in 0-6 month Robeez? I'm assuming the 0-6 month size will get us through most of the summer.

Thanks!

MommyAllison
03-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Love, love, love Pedipeds, and I prefer them for babies who aren't walking! I'd definitely go with them. Especially when your DD is still too little to care about trying to get her shoes off - I prefer Pedipeds to Robeez, style-wise. My DD outgrew her 0-6 month Robeez at probably 7-8 months - but she has always had small feet for her age. Can you try Pedipeds on IRL for sizing? Nordstrom carries them, as well as some baby boutiques. Have fun shopping!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

VClute
03-04-2007, 01:27 PM
After seeing them on Shiloh's little feet, I fell in love with the Lil Katys in white. I think Angel shoes could be a good bet, too - look on Ebay or google to see the mary janes they have.

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05
...and let the shopping begin!

A GIRL (!!) Due 3/30/07

charp2000
03-04-2007, 10:20 PM
I also think Pedipeds are great for non-walkers. I got the black Mary Jane Pedipeds (in 0-6m) last November for the holidays...and she can still wear them - at almost 10 months! I like that they are a little dressier than the Robeez-type, but still very soft and flexible. I think a summery style would be cute for your DD.

My DD must have small feet - her 6-12m Robeez are still sitting in the closet waiting for her feet to grow!

Jill

Mommy to Benjamin 3/02 & Rachel 5/06