PDA

View Full Version : What is at the Hanna outlets now?

MommyAllison
03-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Is it winter stuff? And did the outlets ever get the brown Stories of Sweden dress? Trying to decide if it is worth the trip to visit the Albertville outlet. Thanks!

Allison

trumansmom
03-06-2007, 03:05 PM
It's always worth a trip to Albertville!! I love, love, love that outlet mall.

We should have a Midwest BBB meet up next time I go. :)

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

MayB
03-06-2007, 03:20 PM
They are still having the 50% off fall/winter merchandise at the outlets, although I'm pretty sure all of them are picked over at this point. Long sleeved playdresses were down to $12.50. I never found the brown stories of sweden dress, your best bet would be to call customer service with the # and ask them to search for stock in their stores. I don't think it made it to the outlets.

They do have some spring items but I think they're the same prices as the regular stores. If you do go, let us know. I want to know when they start marking down the spring items. Thanks.

C99
03-06-2007, 03:25 PM
I was at Michigan City two weeks ago and although I saw the brown Stories of Sweden skirts and the accompanying pieces, I did not see the dress. I would call ahead, because when I was there, they were just starting the 50% off sale on all the fall 2006 pieces.

MommyAllison
03-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks everyone - I will call them before making the trek. A BBB get-together sounds great, Jeanne! But I am only going there on vacation, so I doubt we'll be there at the same time, lol! :)

Allison

trumansmom
03-06-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL! Well, a couple of times a year my DH sends me to the Cities to go shopping when I get too crabby. Let me know next time you're making a trip and I'll make sure to be extra crabby that week and see what I can do!! ;)

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04