PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think of the Hanna summer line?

MommyAllison
03-07-2007, 12:35 AM
There are some super cute things for girls - I can't wait to see it all in person! Anyone else like anything?

Edited for very poor grammar

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

debsterchen
03-07-2007, 12:57 AM
I got the Emma's Garden top (pink) and capris (crema) - very cute in the catalog and in person. I thought the Emma's Garden dress was beautiful but I don't need another dress right now for DD. I also got the Beach Day tee in blue (super soft) and blue star/khaki deck pants for DS. I thought there was plenty of cute stuff for girls, so much it was hard to choose and not much exciting for boys.

-Debbie

lizajane
03-07-2007, 08:02 AM
my godson was sitting in my lap when i looked at the website. he is 4.5 months old. he was so disappointed, he cried. (i have two boys.)

Beth568
03-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Liza! I just spit out my coffee! ;)

I'm not all that excited about the summer stuff for my DDs. There are lots of new pastels that are very pretty, but my 5 year old is really a tomboy, and she likes the bright colors - she's old enough now to express her preferences. I do like the new floral print shorts, but I can't quite bring myself to pay full price for them.

I keep thinking of making an outlet run some time soon, and bringing my wish list from the catalog with me so I can at least order from the outlet store and escape the high shipping charges.

MonicaH
03-07-2007, 09:19 AM
I like the baby Emma's Garden dress, but I don't think we need another ruffly dress this year. Also the Paper Flowers sundress is catching my eye. The cherry blossom line is so cute. I wanted to grab the skirt and tee last year during the sale but they were sold out.

My big issue is that DD is starting to grow out of some of her 80s so I don't know what size to get. I don't want to buy something that she'll grow out of by the end of the summer. Really I think she's already got enough clothes for the season so I should probably stop looking....maybe I'll grab some things for next year when they go on sale.

Monica

kcimato
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I do luke the things for boys but you can by khaki shorts anywhere for less tha $30. However, I do not like their recent addition of the Hanna Patch( the big HA) to the boys shirts. I emailed them this AM about how much I hated it. They said they would send my email to their designers.

kcimato
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I do luke the things for boys but you can by khaki shorts anywhere for less tha $30. However, I do not like their recent addition of the Hanna Patch( the big HA) to the boys shirts. I emailed them this AM about how much I hated it. They said they would send my email to their designers.