PDA

View Full Version : PrissyPoofs feedback?

jess
03-09-2007, 09:12 PM
I am thinking about getting my daughter a prissy poof for Easter, and was wondering what those of you that have one think? Does your daughter like it? Any recommended style? Thanks so much for your help!

secchick
03-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I just got in the prissy poof I ordered for DD for Easter. I got a perfectly plain poof in light pink. I think that $8 shipping for a tutu is pretty high, and would never have bought one without the 50% off code "cusapp". It is very well made, though. And it essentially ended up being the same price as the Children's Place tutu skirts and is much better made. HTH!

jess
03-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Could you please tell me how long it took to get the the prissy poof? I wasn't sure if they make them as the orders come in, or if they are already in stock?

secchick
03-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Their FAQs said they ship within 1-3 days. I received mine 4 days after placing the order.

Tondi G
03-10-2007, 05:17 PM
If for any reason you want an alternative to Prissy Poofs I know a SAHM who makes tutus and such and does beautiful work!!!! Heres her site! http://www.pncboutique.com/ One Day ... Maybe... I'll get that little girl and I'll be able to buy tutus too!!!! :)

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

Pennylane
03-10-2007, 08:39 PM
I ordered one for my DD and it is not her favorite. She says it is too "puffy". I think it is adorable though!

I saw this coupon code on another site.It says it is for 20% off:
MFinds001

There was no expiration date listed.

Ann