PDA

View Full Version : Size comparison chart?

rgors
03-12-2007, 05:18 PM
I see a chart in the Baby Bargains book regarding sizing in different brands for "6 month old" clothing. Does anyone know of a more comprehensive chart that is available (ideally online) which covers at least the first 2-3 years of clothing? The Fields' include most of the brands that I want to size, however, I want more than just the 6mo sizes.

I've inherited a lot of hand-me-down clothing (gap, old navy, target little me, carter's, gymboree, primarily), and would really like to be able to sort this into meaningful stacks of like-sized clothing.

I do find threads about clothes that "run big" or "run small", as well as, I see a lady selling her sizing comparison chart (with 60 brands!) on eBay for $3. I don't want her chart however -- she uses a different grid for each brand, versus just one big grid with all brands down the side -- and I think this makes it harder to compare brands. Also I am looking for something electronic that I can edit, and not just a paper reference -- thus I can add or delete infrequent brands as they are acquired.

Thanks!