PDA

View Full Version : IsaBooties?

Niki_n_Abby
03-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Anyone have a pair of IsaBooties? I'm considering them for my dd for this summer. They say "IsaBooties’™ soles are made from Toughtek®, an incredible “grip� fabric made from 100% polyester with a rubber outercoating. Toughtek® retains its non-slip quality in wet, dry, warm or cold conditions. And, even though Toughtek® is extremely sturdy, it’s also soft and flexible enabling IsaBooties™ to mimic barefoot walking."

Are the soles water proof? My dd will turn 1 in August and will start a Mommies Morning Out program at that time and is required to have "real" shoes ie, no suede bottomed shoes like Robeez. I was considering Pedoodles but if IsaBooties soles are waterproof, I'll go that route.

TIA!
Niki

divabell
03-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I have a pair of these, although I don't have IRL experience with them because they didn't fit DD. But they seem like they would be waterproof. The soles feel like lightweight vinyl, if that makes any sense.

Tondi G
03-16-2007, 05:11 PM
I have a feeling they want kids to be in something with a rubber sole. Isabooties are very much like robeez in construction (look a lot like them). They probably want something that will protect them from rocks and such while playing outside! I highly recommend See Kai Run shoes.... my kiddo loves them... they were the next shoe he wore when he needed something "more" than Robeez!

Good luck

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05