PDA

View Full Version : Easter Outfit

Calvins mom
03-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone. I have been a lurker for 2 years!!!! I can hardly belive I have never posted before. I have really benifited from this board a great deal and let me start by saying THANKS!!!

I am on the hunt for an Easter outfit for my son. Target has some nice stuff but they jump from 24months to 3t. My son is a 2T and most 24mth stuff is tight on him. Anyone know if the target outfits run big or small?

Any advice on where to find affordalbe Easter outfits for my little man would be greatly appreciated.
Tiffany

gatorruth
03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Target runs SMALL!! Did you check on line for a 2T? Also, I think that the 24 month size is very similar to a 2T... Good luck!
Ruth

hudsonam
03-16-2007, 06:58 AM
I got DS, who is 2 and wears about a 2T, a polo at Children's Place and they were only $7. I had khakis already that'd I'd gotten him at Lands' End a while back. I think Children's place goes from 24 months to 3T as well though. Can you get a 3T and it'll just be a tad big? It may even shrink. HTH!

ETA: PS - I got DS his Easter outfit last year from Walmart. It was really cute, and for pants, a belt, a really soft t-shirt and an argyle sweater, it was $17 or $18. The pants were a little cheapy looking, but overall it was a really cute outfit.

tarynsmum
03-16-2007, 09:32 AM
OK, I don't have any advice or anything, since I have a girl and all, but I have to say that I LOVE the name Calvin. Seriously, if we eveer have a boy, it's in my top 3.