PDA

View Full Version : UGH! When did Stride Rite get so inconsistent with Sizing? vent

Melanie
03-16-2007, 03:59 PM
I took Dd today. She's always been a wide to extra wide for her instep. They measured her at a 5.5 W. I tried 4 pairs of sandals and one pair of shoes on her. One had the 5.5W fitting, one the 6Wide and on one, the wide was TOO wide!? And of course they were out of just about everything I wanted.

Are there any online coupon codes out there? I'm an outlet shopper but they informed me the outlets very recently stopped shipping and I'm not paying retail!

Thanks

OH, and PS, they are having a Buy One Get One Half Off Sale. At least I found a pair for each of my kids so I got the discount.

mnosky1
03-16-2007, 10:34 PM
I have found this with stride rite somewhat when I go to the store - but I think a lot of it is they are out of the correct size and they say, this size is fine in this style. I end up buying stride rites on shoebuy.com most of the time. You can often find a 20% code (MARCH07) or for kids shoes sometimes a $5 or $10 off one works better. I have bought sandals for $18 the past 2 summers. I also have bought SR shoes on kidssurplus.com a few times. DD wears a wide and I haven't had much luck at the SR outlets with wides.
Michelle