PDA

View Full Version : Dressy wear for boys

TwinsItIs
03-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Where can I find dressy clothing for my son who is 18 months old? I need stuff to wear on special occasions as well as on Sabbath.

Thanks

BeachBum
03-19-2007, 12:51 PM
I think it really depends on your style and definition of dressy.
Lot of people here seem to like Janie and Jack and The Children's Place. You will find a variety of polos, vests and khaki's there.

I prefer...oh I don't know, a more southern style? We do jon jons, shortalls, smocked things, button ons etc. I buy on ebay or a boutiques near me. BestDressedChild.com has a decent selection--after you see some brands you like you can always google for other stores.

cause
03-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Tea Collection (www.teacollection.com) has great dressy options for boys that aren't too stuffy. Traditional but with a twist and an international flavor! Love it!

shoppinggal
03-20-2007, 07:32 AM
For Shabbat I usualy have my son in Children's Place - I stock up from their holiday and Easter collections on clearance. I find complete emsembles at the outlets for pretty cheap.

I also find some cute things at TJ Maxx/Marshals during those seasons as well. Otherwise I've picked up cute European outfits at Daffy's from time to time.