PDA

View Full Version : Hanna 20% off sale -any insights??

jacksmomtobe
03-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Unfortunately most of the items I've got my eye on are not on sale. Does anyone know how Hanna sales typically work? Will more items be added? It seems like some of the same items that were previously on sale are still on sale with some addt'l items. I always seem to hope for a good deal on the items I'm eyeing and then they never have the size I need when I'm ready to purchase. :(

MayB
03-20-2007, 10:39 AM
What are you thinking of in particular? Most of the markdowns now are from the spring not summer line. If there's something you have to have, I wouldn't wait for a sale, but if you're more flexible, the really big twice yearly sale should be mid June. There's two rounds of markdowns about a week apart. (Last year it was June 13 and June 19). The first around 30 - 50% off, the second up to 70%. You can imagine, items go fast and furious at the 70% off sale. The outlets have additional markdowns a few weeks after that. For the winter sale, it was 50% off ticketed price. Again, if you're thinking of a certain item and its popular, the likelihood of it making the sale is much less. Certain sizes (90 - 100, especially) also go quickly. HTH.