PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't you girls say something???

Radosti
03-24-2007, 08:50 PM
OK, I'm obviously kidding since this post wouldn't be here if you hadn't been raving about Hanna stuff all along. I went to a local consignment sale this morning and found a very non-descript item on one of the sales racks... it was a Hanna Survivor jacket in a 90 in grey.
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Large/30621_011.jpg
If I hadn't heard all of you rave and rave and rave, I'd have easily skipped right over it as it looked like nothing special. But, since I've been reading and paying attention, I snatched it for the $5 and considered it an awesome find. Still wasn't sure it was a good Hanna representation though. Got home and tried it on DS. It all of a sudden turned into the cutest piece of clothing DS owns!!! It sits on him just right. I was so in love that I left it on him to go visit my parents. My mom saw it and immediately started raving about how gorgeous it is and where did I get it.

So... thanks ladies!!! I will be sending you all the bills for my newly found Hanna addiction.

hardysmom
03-25-2007, 11:16 AM
I am laughing.

It is hard to put the Hanna thing into words- the fits are so amazing. They even get better with wash/wear. I am not crazy about a lot of the new girls collections- it is the basics like the Survivor Jackets that keep us coming back.

stephanie

lmwbasye
03-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Oh, god. You're in for it now.

Watch out! Hee hee.

Congrats on the great find. HA is awesome.

Radosti
03-25-2007, 04:50 PM
I just spent $200 on my first order...

Lovingliv
03-26-2007, 09:31 AM
nak

u do know there r outlets, right?

Radosti
03-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, but none are near me... I just called and ordered another $79.50 worth from the outlet because they had cords for $7.50!!!

Melanie
03-26-2007, 12:02 PM
...and welcome to the cult. LOL about your purchases today.

I just had some things in a consignment sale this weekend, too! The Hanna stuff doesn't seem to sell b/c even when I price it at well-below "fair hanna resale market" it's more than the typical shopper wants to pay.

What a Lucky find for you!