PDA

View Full Version : Mama Crocs?

jess
03-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Can anyone who owns the adult Crocs tell me how the sizing runs? I am an 8.5/9, depending on the shoe, but am not sure what size in the Croc to order...I know that my daughter's Crocs seem to run a tad large; it this true of the adults? Thanks so much!

hudsonam
03-31-2007, 06:34 PM
I am an 8.5/9, and I had to get a 10. And I have very narrow, flat feet that usually fall out of slip on shoes. At first, I was skeptical that I was going to be able to comfortably walk in these shoes, but they are the most comfortable thing. They say you should have 1/4" to 1/2" in the front AND the back of your foot, which I did not have with the size 9. DH had to buy a size larger than he normally wears too. HTH!

Canna
03-31-2007, 06:44 PM
I typically wear a 7.5 and wasn't sure how they would run. (Zappos says order a size up...Shoebuy.com says order a size down!) I ordered from Shoebuy.com recently and tried both sizes to see. I had a feeling the 7s fit more snugly than they were intended to - especially if I put the back-strap on my heel, then my toes were pushed up almost touching the front of the shoe, which they are not supposed to do. The 8s are perfect for me.

MaddiesMommy
03-31-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm a size 5 and got a size 6 in the mary jane style. They fit well. I would suggest ordering from Shoebuy, Zappos, or any other websites that offer free shipping and free returns so you could order a couple of sizes to try. They are very comfy. I bet you'll love them!

Janine

trumansmom
03-31-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm an 8.5/9 and I have 9s in several different styles.

HTH-
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

jess
03-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Thank you all so much! I think I will go ahead and order the 9s...my daughter will be beside herself when she sees we have matching shoes :)

MelissaTC
03-31-2007, 09:36 PM
I am a 8.5/9 as well and mine are an 8. I have the Cayman style and they have stretched out over time. I love them!

ETA that I looked at the bottom of my shoe and it says W 8-9

BarbieSmith
04-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Jess, *definitely* an *eight*!!! I have exactly the same size foot, and the nine was HUGE! The crocs run large, not to mention that they are very, very wide. You will swim in the eights barefoot (which you are supposed to) and with socks they will be perfect. Also, the straps are very rubbery so the shoes are even more forgiving.

Melanie
04-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I found the old style 8-9's to fit better. I am a 9/9.5 and the 8-9 fits great. I ordered the newer styles and as per the printed out foot size chart and they're huge and bulky. :(