PDA

View Full Version : when does hanna usually start there clearance sales?

kaykaysmom04
04-01-2007, 07:27 PM
During what months does hanna do there clearance sales for the season that is in stores at that time?
anyone know
I know they have some clearance now and that the sizes sell out fast but when do they start them? and do u just call with a style number and they can ship it to u?

luv_my_girl
04-02-2007, 09:44 AM
They are doing an in-store sale (20% off) on sale items this weekend. Frankly, they have been doing so many pre-season and in-season sales this year that I doubt anything will be left for the summer sale.

Melanie
04-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Usually June & December.

C99
04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
They do half yearly sales (I don't know that they call them clearance, per se) in June and December.

MayB
04-02-2007, 06:55 PM
The summer clearance started June 13 last year and they took additional markdowns June 19. After that, not sure when, but before the 4th of July, the outlets have additional markdowns. If there's something you really love and must have, I'd order it now. You can always return it if it goes on super clearance later. I've never had a problem filling my DD's closet with super markdowned Hannas. While I love their clothes, I can't justify paying full price (or even 20% off) when I've gotten such great stuff for 75% off by just waiting a few months. I've never been a person who had to have the latest fashion, so I can't imagine being that way for my child.