PDA

View Full Version : see kai run sizing question

galvjen
04-11-2007, 12:38 PM
DS is at the very end of his Ralph size 6. Should I go to size 7 or 8 for summer? Leaning toward size 8 but know you're all a wealth of knowledge on this topic!

Thanks!
Jen

hanaum02
04-12-2007, 09:04 AM
In my opnion, some of the sandals run bigger than some of the other styles. Last year we got the Marek's for my son in a size 7 (which is what all his other shoes were) and they were HUGE! I had to return them. :-(

This year he is wearing 7-1/2 right now (nearing the end though). So, I'm going to get him an 8 in the J'Cito and cross my fingers.

If I were you, I would probably go with the 7 if it is a sandal you are looking at.

Michelle
Zach (9/04)

citymama
05-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi there,
DId you end up getting the J'Cito? How does it run, and do you like the shoes? I am eyeing the J'Cito sandals for my 13 mo old DD, who currently wears a 4.5 (and has long, narrow feet). I don't think it's available near me IRL but I would love to get her a pair! Do you think the 5 will be too huge? I don't want to get a 4 and have her outgrow it right away.

TIA for any advice!

stefani
05-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Hi Jen,

I agree with Michelle. If you are looking at the sandals, they are about 0.5 size bigger at least than the shoes, so I would go for size 7.

BeachBum
05-04-2007, 07:25 AM
I know all kids are different, but my DS has been in a size 7 for about 5 months. I just think shoes start to last longer when they hit those sizes. He is 20 months.