PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my favorite Hanna outlet

Radosti
04-12-2007, 07:44 AM
I don't want to start trouble with them because they are the nicest and always so helpful. But, I was quoted shipping of $6 with my last order, when the order arrived it was $12. I called and spoke to the manager. She called me back to tell me she was refunding $6 in shipping. I thanked her. A few days later, I got receipts in the mail that looked awfully like I was CHARGED an extra $6. So, I went on Citicards website and looked up my charges. Sure enough, I was charged an extra $6. I really don't want to sound like the problem customer because they are SOOOOOO helpful and nice, but I want my $12 back.

How should I approach the situation?

jvs195
04-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Just call them nicely and ask if they have processed the credit. It may be that they credited $12 and then charged $6 and credits take longer to post. Just be nice and they will help you.

Radosti
04-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks! I ended up calling the main customer service from the website and they had all the info on my account. They did mean to process it as credit, but charged me instead. The nice C/S rep told me that I should see a $12 credit within 5 days. $6 original dollars and $6 mistake dollars.