PDA

View Full Version : Old Hanna codes - SS pjs

nd93
04-12-2007, 11:09 AM
I was at my Hanna outlet the other day, and asked when they would get in short sleeve pjs. They told me Hanna did not make them this year. Soooo, I was wondering if anyone out there has an old catalog that would show the codes for last years'? Maybe I can still find some on the website. I wish I'd known they were going to do this - I would have stocked up!

Thank you!!

BeachBum
04-12-2007, 11:16 AM
This has been discussed a bunch here on the boards. But the basic scoop is that Hanna got in trouble for the short johns not meeting flame retardant codes. I think it was because they were too loose (which is why most people seem to love them).
You aren't going to find them with a secret code. :(

nd93
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks, sorry for bringing up an old topic! That is too bad - they are really so nice!

Beth568
04-12-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm really sad about this, too - my girls LOVE their short johns. :(

I've called a bunch of Hanna outlets, all to no avail...they're just not out there. I'm stalking eBay, but haven't seen much there, either.

nd93
04-12-2007, 01:16 PM
I had emailed Hanna just to say I was hoping they would bring them back (before I knew about the safety issue). I got a reply:

Thank you for emailing. We normally do have short johns available in the Summer catalog, but due to factors beyond our control they were not available for this issue. Please look for them when our Fall catalog comes on line the first week of July.

So they will be back!