PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me about Vincent shoes from Babystyle?

jess_g
05-01-2007, 09:54 AM
I saw them the ohter day at Baby Style and fell in love with them. How is their quaility? Have they been around for a while? Are they sold anywhere else besides online? They look so cute I think I will be getting some for my 3 year old this summer. I love these:

http://www.vincentshoestore.us/shop/index.cfm?modelid=45

Thanks,

Jessica,

Ceepa
05-01-2007, 10:26 AM
I was always curious about them, too, so I recently ordered two pairs. One for my toddler (they were adorable on her, but the soles were way stiff) and one for my preschooler. I liked the design, but was disappointed when they came out of the box. The edges on DS's weren't well finished and the whole thing seemed lacking in quality for what I was paying. DS also said they weren't comfortable, but couldn't elaborate.

Both pairs went back.

-Ceepa

jvs195
05-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I ordered some awhile ago and the sizing was way off, had to send back 2 pairs and finally got one that we could grow into, but I wish we'd returned them as the leather is very stiff and looks uncomfortable. Cute designs, but I would not reorder.

jwozy
05-01-2007, 11:44 AM
We haved had several pairs and really like them. We just bought the oskars for the summer and the soles are quite flexible and I like how they have the toe protection as the kids really scrape the front of their shoes.