PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy good quality solid sweatshirts?

debsterchen
05-04-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm looking to pick up a few lightweight crewneck sweatshirts in girly colors, probably in a size 4 or 4T. Any ideas? I don't want Disney store ones, preferably just plain solids. It seems that everyone is selling tank tops & shorts these days but I need a few of these for DD. Thanks.

-Debbie

stefani
05-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Hi Debbie,

Check this out:
http://www.shirtsupplier.com/prodmenu.cfm?cid=23

I had gotten a ringer T for DS and DH bought several T-shirts. They are not "best" quality, but I would consider them "good" quality.

HTH.

kcimato
05-05-2007, 07:07 AM
Try www.wildchildclothes.com

I love all their things and the colors are delicious. Scroll down to the bottom under links and they have the color information. Bill, the owner is great to work with also.

gatorruth
05-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Talbots!! Their quality is excellent!
HTH

Ruth

jess_g
05-05-2007, 01:24 PM
I am loving all the pants on this website. And they all come in brown! I am defenitly going to order some leggins (for PJ bottems) and some sweats too. Thanks so much for posting this site.

Do you know if the sizes are true to size? The website says to size up one size from your childs age, but my son is small for his age so its hard to tell. I think I will start by ordering an 8 and see how big they are. My son is currently wearing Lands End size 6 but he is 7 years old. He also fits in 5T from baby gap still.

Thanks again,

Jessica.

kcimato
05-05-2007, 04:08 PM
I can't remember but I think they were pretty TTS. I know I sent the sweatshirt back and got a smaller one. I would call them and speak to the owner, Bill. He is great. I would measure a pair of pants that fit your son well and ask him to measure a pair of theirs./
. Great idea wearing the leggings as PJs. I bought a pair of the thermal pants with a sweatshirt with the moose on it. Loved it.