PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy solid and print leggings for Toddler (besides HA)?

kayte
09-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I was hoping to find them at a B&M store to avoid shipping. I am looking for several solid colors to wear under some skirts we have and maybe some fun prints. I have found them in girls sizes but not a place with a good selection for 2T or (24 Month).

TIA

momtoonegirl
09-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Gymboree has both solid and print leggings in nice fall colors on sale now. I just bought some for my DD in 2T.

ETA-There were also some solid leggings at Target when I went today, but I had already bought from Gymboree.

HTH :-)

trumansmom
09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
I second the Gymboree suggestion, but would also look at Baby Gap and Old Navy. ON has cute striped ones right now, and we got some fun thermal ones at Gap.

Good luck!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

caleymama
09-22-2007, 06:42 AM
In addition to the other places mentioned, I saw some at H&M last week.

colleenfs
09-22-2007, 11:02 AM
We live in Gymbo leggings. Lands End also makes nice ones.

Also try Carters, Osh Kosh, Penney's, Sears, and Kohl's. Maybe Target and Walmart too. Quality will vary - the Gymbo ones are so soft.

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

egoldber
09-22-2007, 11:35 AM
We have the Target Circo leggings in solids. My older DD wears hers with everything. They have them in infant sizes too, but not as many color choices. For the price ($5 for the older girls and $3 for infant sizes) they are one of the best clothing bargains around. We have had these for at least 3 years now and some of them my DD has worn for 2 years. They have held up extremely well to be being washed weekly (in from fall to spring) for 2 years!

I have found the girl sizes to run slightly small. She wore a 6/6X last year (they were a touch long) and she can still wear that size this year. But I just stocked up on size 7/8! :)

LucyG
09-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Where do you find them at Target? Are they hanging on the racks, or folded and packaged on the walls (like Gymbo packages their leggings)? Are the Circo ones straight-legged or flared? TIA!

DD #1 (2/03)
DD #2 (3/06)

egoldber
09-22-2007, 01:50 PM
The girls are in the girls section folded on shelves. In my Target, the shelves are not against the wall, but on their own separate display shelf. They are usually displayed on the shelves mixed with Circo T-shirts in various coordinating colors. They go on sale occasionally (maybe for $4??) but at $4.99 full retail I just stock up whenever I happen to see them.

The girls leggings come in XS (4/5), S(6/6X), M (7/8) and larger sizes too. They are straight leg, not flared. I usually get them in red, black, navy, gray, purple and hot pink. Just the other day I noticed a turquoise color and I got that one too. :)

The infant sizes that I saw recently were hanging on a rack. The leggings were on the bottom of the rack, hanging underneath coordinating T-shirts. The infant leggings were slightly flared.

Sarah lived in these leggings for preschool, kindergarten and now in first grade. :)

kayte
09-22-2007, 02:35 PM
I am glad someone else posted about where they were in Target too because I haven't found them in the infant/toddler section.

I went by Gymbo today and got a few sale pairs in fall colors, but still need some basics. In fact, I think I'll have to get some skirts to match the ones I bought---hehehehe.

I saw the Land's End ones in the catalog --- are they worth the $$?

I am off to try a non-super-Target and see if they have them there.

ETA:I tried a different target and came home with 4 pair. I know my usual Target did not have them (maybe they will come in soon) I am so glad I asked here.

nfowife
09-22-2007, 02:43 PM
They have some a Walmart too, for $3.50 I think. I got some in red for under a HA dress. They also have black, pink (pastel), and grey (heather). Also black with small silver hearts and red with small silver hearts. For the price, they are great! They are tight, not bootcut.

LucyG
09-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Thanks, Beth! I found them at Target tonight, and picked up the colors we needed. :)

DD #1 (2/03)
DD #2 (3/06)

dhano923
09-22-2007, 07:26 PM
If you mean the footless kind, I bought some for DD from the Carter's store and Baby Gap last week.

egoldber
09-23-2007, 08:28 AM
FYI, according to my Target flyer, the Circo leggings are on sale this week. $4 for the kids sizes and $3 for the infant sizes (sizes 12 to 24 months and 2T to 5T).

kcimato
09-23-2007, 02:01 PM
You can find them here also, but they are not as cheap as the Target ones. Havn't bought from here so I can't speak for the quality.

www.fleecefarm.com