PDA

View Full Version : Is this it for winter coats?

zephyr
09-27-2007, 11:52 PM
I was browsing through Gap, Gymboree, Old Navy, and The Children's Place and was wondering if they will put up any more coats for sale. Does anyone know from past experience if they continually add more stuff for winter or is this pretty much it until spring rolls along, because most of these places already have their holiday clothing out, so I wasn't sure. Thanks. I just haven't found any coat that I really like for ds (12 mos).

kcandz
09-28-2007, 11:34 AM
I have no official knowledge but I seem to remember more coats coming in last year. I remember because I was in a panic I didn't have one by Oct but then got one that we liked. I remember Zara getting some really cool coats maybe Oct/Nov. I think I did a post about it if you want to search.

They want us to keep looking, so I think new lines continue to roll out, even for holiday. Some is out now, maybe for those super-organized picture/holiday card families?

jerigirl
09-29-2007, 03:09 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2tj6sd

did you see this one at TCP? I had gotten an email about it yesterday morning and went and bought it yesterday afternoon. I also saw a similar one at Oshkosh outlet (they called theirs the 4-in 1 jacket). It was on sale for $48.50. I didn't like it as much because it was hard to get ds's hands through the cuffs. The TCP coat was easy to get on and perfect for us here in Dallas. We will probably use the fleece inner jacket much more than the whole coat. I was told it was on "promo" so it will probably go back to full price eventually. (Rather than being on sale and continuing to get marked down.)I don't know if that helped you any...

Jeri

bleujeans
10-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm wondering the same thing .......... I wish I could remember when I bought DS's winter coat last year. I have casual coats and jackets but can NOT find a dressy coat yet. Last year I bought an adorable grey wool toggle coat at TCP - I loved that coat! Last week during my bargain adventure at TCP I saw this year's version of the TCP toggle coat and it doesn't even compare - I was so disappointed. So I'm now on a mission ...... to find that perfect dressy coat.

I did see Gap had a few up on their site ...... I'm not sure how Gap sizing runs and DS is inbetween 24 MOS and 2T so I may have to wait until I can go to the store but I'm still searching.