PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any experience with Morgan and Milo shoes??

mabun3
09-28-2007, 12:59 PM
I saw a really cute brown mary janes--more casual in Garnet Hill. DD has a lot of brown things this fall and I was thinking of getting them. Do they have a flexible sole?

Thanks Michele

Maromy
09-28-2007, 01:48 PM
I ordered a pair of the mary janes for my DD online. We had to return them because they ran a little narrow IMO and were tight on her instep. I loved them though, I thought they were flexible and I loved the toe covering.

Amy

DD 7-04

mabun3
09-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks Amy. I appreciate feedback. I am taking her to get some new shoes this weekend so I will see what size she is.

Michele

kerrief
09-28-2007, 06:40 PM
I actually just returned a pair last night-my DD's 2 and walked weird in them. I didn't think that they were flexible enough.

Kerrie

hardysmom
09-29-2007, 11:58 AM
I really like them. A couple of kids in DS' Kindergarten have them. I'm ordering them for my 3.5 yr old twins... we are way beyond the SKR super-flexible/wide phase and like something for harder play on varied terrains.

They don't seem either super rigis or extra flexible like baby shoes.

I always take complaints with a grain of salt- everyone has different needs/expectations. For example, we have a long, long gravel driveway and lots of rocks/boulders in our yard so super flexible shoes weren't so great for playing/exploring. If I had city kids who rode a stroller to the playground to run around, it might be a different story.

Stephanie

sbirmantaz
09-29-2007, 06:00 PM
I love the styles, and we tried on a few that worked well, but then I ordered some online and the instep was too shallow for my dd's foot. So, some styles may be better than others too.
Sharon
dd #1 09/24/02
dd #2 11/19/03