PDA

View Full Version : Hanna experts.. Beach pants with matching overalls? Do they exist? Code?

lerlerler
09-30-2007, 10:36 AM
I am trying to get "matchy-match" clothes for a casual beach picture. I seem to recall that they used to have baby overalls and matching beach pants... Did they really exist? If so, any clue what the codes were or have you seen them in an outlet?

daisymommy
09-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Yep! They did exist. I don't remember of they had them this Summer or not though. I'll dig thru my old catalogs later today and see if I can find you the old codes. Unfortunately, because we are past Summer now, I doubt you'd find any on Ebay (a good place to look if they wern't available this previous Summer.)

lenad
09-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Yup, I remember them too. I think they were up as new last year (i.e., a year and 3mo ago). I regularly browse HA 90 on eBay and haven't seen them, probably due to the fact that we are in the wrong season for them.

There is an eBay power seller called 'sabreredtango' who sells tons of HA stuff, and is wonderful to work with (I got several things from him/her). You might want to write to him/her and see if they have some. Can't hurt. You also might want to post an ISO on the BBB swap board.

nfowife
09-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I have them still in the wrapping. Not sure what size you need though! I have the overalls in a 60 and the pants in a 90. I might use them later this month for pics of my 2 but email/pm me if you are interested and I'd be glad to sell them afterwards :) . I might not even be able to use them becuase my DS might be too big for a 60 but I haven't tried them on the kids yet.
I can look up the codes for you later today when I get to the box and pull out the receipt.

daisymommy
09-30-2007, 06:47 PM
I found them in the Summer 2006 catalog, tried the code for you, and it looks like they are all gone. I'm sorry!