PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts one these Gap pjs by someone who has them?

lenad
10-03-2007, 02:23 PM
I just so these in the store and thought they were really cute (actually I saw pink plaid, which was even cuter), but since here they cost almost $35 (I am in the UK), I was hoping someone would say they were worth the price (compared to $16 regular Gap pjs):

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6470&pid=402821&scid=402821012

Thank you.

deenass
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Well - these are fleece (I'm assuming that the ones you saw for $16 are the cotton ones) which would explain the higher price.

I LOVE the GAP fleece for DS - I get him at least one pair every year (usually 2) - they wash well and they are very comfy!!!

cchavez
10-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I have a pair that we bought for DS when he as a year old....they are great....so great that DD wore them last winter. I wound up buying DS two fleece pairs that were very similar at OLD NAVY last year too....they were also really great for the price...you cannot go wrong w/ these pjs

lenad
10-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Are they very warm?

I love them, so I am tempted to get a pair to try. But dd is a little heater and constantly throws off her covers, so they may be too warm. OTH, it may be a good thing, so that when the cover is off she is not cold.

kijip
10-06-2007, 10:27 AM
>Are they very warm?
>
>I love them, so I am tempted to get a pair to try. But dd is a
>little heater and constantly throws off her covers, so they
>may be too warm. OTH, it may be a good thing, so that when the
>cover is off she is not cold.

The gap fleece stuff we have is way too warm for my heater of a son to wear to bed. He will soak the sheets with sweat if he wears anything warmer than the hanna long johns or gap cotton pjs an d that is AFTER he throws off his covers and factoring in a cracked window and sometimes a fan.

****Rocking out while parenting my smart little munchkin Toby. Just trying to do good in the world, a little at a time. Words to live by: it is *never* the wrong time to do the right thing :)

Globetrotter
10-06-2007, 03:44 PM
We love those! They are very warm. My kids tend to kick their covers off, so these act as a blanket!

Kris

mum2girls
10-06-2007, 06:13 PM
My kids get waaaaay too hot in these. We've had a couple of pairs and as soon as they were able to express an opinion they didn't want to wear them.

lenad
10-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks for all the answers. I think I will pass, b/c I have a hunch dd will be in sweat in no time flat, as she sweats even in regular Gap pjs. But oh I so wish she wouldn't.... (you can tell I'd love a pair for me; I find fleece to be just the right fabric for my own winter pjs).