PDA

View Full Version : i am FREAKING out about target not having long sleeved tees!!!

lizajane
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
does your target have long sleeved tees for boys yet??? big boys??? i am DESPERATE to have some specific tees in specific sizes and quantites NOW for something i do for work and all FOUR of our targets do not have them. i ordered them online on sept 17th and my estimated delivery date is between oct 19 and nov 6th. i am GOING TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone please tell me they have a dream to be a personal shopper of boys' tees are target...

trumansmom
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM
We've had them in South Dakota for more than a month. Of course, we've been wearing long sleeves for a couple of weeks now, too.

Of course, tomorrow it's supposed to hit 80, just to keep us on our toes. :P

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

Marisa6826
10-03-2007, 10:52 PM
They've had them here, too.

What about Old Navy? Do you have an H&M? Their plain basic tees are WAY WAY nicer than the Target ones and are pretty cheap. They are seriously on par with the Lilly Pulitzer ones I have for Sophie and are less than $8/ea at full price.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=37081&pid=507985

-m

ETA- I just looked and it doesn't seem that there's an H&M near you. Ack. :(

ilfaith
10-03-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm in Jacksonville, Florida and I've been to my three nearest Target stores in the past week or two (most recetly this morning). None have long sleeve tees. I remember having a difficult time finding long sleeve tees and even long pants last year at Target.

I did buy some of the Old Navy tees suggested above. I think they are softer than the Target ones (I'm guessing you're loking at the Cherokee solid tees), but if you are looking for a specific color, they may not have what you need.

bleujeans
10-04-2007, 09:26 AM
I bought several back in early August ~ although we have yet to have cooler weather to be able to wear them. I bought both plain and the layered look.

I have had good luck with Old Navy online too. They ship very quickly - I usually get shipments from them and TCP within 2 - 3 days.

bonbon98
10-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Check your PM!

Bonny
Mom to E&E 5/7/02

brittone2
10-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Liza-
nak-
I was in the Durham store (the one on 15-501) yesterday, and thought about you, so I took a look around. They only had Cherokee long sleeved tees w/ some graphic design on the front. At least, that was all I saw in my 5 minute walk through the clothes. I assume you are looking for solid colors without any sort of graphic, right?

mrskingred
10-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Both of the Target stores near me (central PA)have the long sleeve tees in store in both toddler and boys sizes. They don't have the colour I'm looking for of course, and it unseasonably warm @ 80+
I you need them mailing to you I'd be happy to do it. Let me know.