PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Outlet Sale What do you think we will find? Hits from last fall

jacksmomtobe
10-09-2007, 09:47 PM
A Hanna Outlet sale starts Friday and I'm wondering what type of Fall items there will be. The oldest catalog I seem to have is holiday. Will there be an old style zippers and/or long johns or are those completely gone? What were some favorite items from last fall?? If anyone has any old item codes on items they would guess might be available that would be much appreciated. It seems like some items reappear each year so which items that are out there for this fall that may have existed in some version last fall? Hanna Experts out there...what are your experiences with this type of sale? The most recent regular instore addt'l markdowns were disappointing in my local store however I did pretty good on summer stuff when I called the outlets at summer outlet sale time.

Thanks!

C99
10-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Zippers and LJs will be completely gone. You may find some old-style LJ tops, but unless you happen upon a return, I wouldn't expect much in the way of old-style PJs.

tina-t
10-10-2007, 12:32 AM
When I called an outlet last week, they said that they don't have the old style zippers and long johns anymore and will not be getting any in the future.