PDA

View Full Version : Great experience with KidsFashionBrokers.com (place for tights)

lenad
10-10-2007, 04:59 AM
I posted some time ago asking about rainbow-colored leggings and/or tights, and Teri (login name LBW) suggested kidsfashionbrokers.com. I ordered a bunch for dd and some for me (yes, they have them for moms as well), and just wanted to post and say how really pleased I have been with the entire process.

First, I called them to ask about sizing, having missed the info on the website (my fault), and I immediately got through, was put through to the right person, and all my questions were answered. Tights got shipped quickly. So the ordering process was excellent. They had free shipping when I ordered. When they sent me the order confirmation they also added a discount for next time I order. Great policy!

Tights themselves are beautiful!!!! These are Danish tights, so I am guessing similar or same as Garnet Hill tights. Also, they actually provide HA with tights, so the sizing is HA sizing. They also have socks and knee highs, and tights and leggings for moms. They have a huge selection. I love the tights I got for dd. I also love her knee-highs: they stay up without being too tight.

All in all, this is my new place for cool tights for both of us, and I wanted to share.

p.s. Thanks Teri!

bcafe
10-10-2007, 05:24 PM
They have a cute selection, but ouch on the prices. I am looking for "different" tights too. I like the argyles on the site.

lenad
10-10-2007, 06:13 PM
No, they are not cheap, but they are cheaper than Garnet Hill. And since they are HA tights, I think it's reasonable that they cost the same. Plus they had free shipping (don't know if it was only temporary or for all 1st time customers) and offered subsequent discounts. All that plus the fact that dd will wear them a lot (b/c they are just so cute) to me means they are worth it.

bcafe
10-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Ya know, I was looking at the wool tights. They are ~$32. I was scratching my head wondering how they were comparable to the Hanna price. Then I found the others--- So, now I am getting some too. :) BTW, what subsequent discounts did you find?

lenad
10-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Aaaah, no wonder you thought they were expensive. But I can tell you I got wool leggings for myself (they were $29 I think) and I *love* them. They offered me a discount for my next purchase when they sent me the confirmation for the first one, not huge but ok (don't remember exact discount). Plus I got on their mailing list and I already got an e-mail listing a sale.