PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Tip Toey Joey?

NewfieNat
10-20-2007, 10:41 AM
I love the look of these

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductDetail.asp?pmid=22655&dept=0&sc=0

but they don't ship to Canada. I also found them at Crocodile Baby but they don't have pink...

Anyway, has anyone heard of these?

If not, can you suggest something that would be like a pedoodle bootes, but not? The pedoodles don't stay on my almost-walker's feet and they also cause her ankles to roll.

Thanks!
Natalie

MNmomtobe
10-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Don't have any experience with the TTJ booties but DD has a pair of the brown and pink chantilly shoes and I absolutely LOVE them! I am just sad that DD didn't get much use out of them. Her feet were too small in the spring for them, for summer I put her in sandals, now they are a bit snug for fall! :(

She did get to wear them several times the past month and we have received tons of compliments. They are like pedipeds except with thin rubber soles. The soles are not all rubber however but two rubber soles pieces with a space in between so the shoes stay nice and flexible. They stay on well (as well as pedipeds) and the stretchy heel makes them seem very comfy. I don't know if the bootie style would stay on. From the pictures, I don't see any velcro strap, unless they are hidden.

BTW, the sizing is odd on the babystyle website. The 6-12 months size they say is a size 5 but trust me, they are actually a size 3 or 3 1/2(which more closely correlates to 6-12 mo.)

I am patiently awaiting pedipeds spring line with their rubber soles! So excited about this. I had always wondered why Pedipeds didn't do this and now they are! :)

Sorry for my rambling. If I see any rubber soled booties, I'll post again.