PDA

View Full Version : Sweetmadeline.com

ugachick12
10-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I ordered from them in August and sill have not received my order...anybody know what is going on with them? I have emailed the company twice - with no response - bad customer service.

TIA-
Paige

kcimato
10-22-2007, 02:57 PM
I ordered in Aug and got my order in about 3 weeks.

jess
10-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Double post

jess
10-22-2007, 03:29 PM
It took me a really long time to receive mine--I think it arrived in September, after it was to chilly to wear it a lot. I know that they were having issues with their email--they were not getting any messages at all; I'm not sure if this is still going on? I just went and found one of their business cards...it has no contact information other than the website. I have no idea what you should do?! I believe her ebay name is madie*jane. Perhaps you can send her a message through ebay and it will get to her email? Good Luck--I can't imagine how frustrating it must be not to have your stuff!

bunnisa
10-22-2007, 07:18 PM
I went to the website just now, out of curiosity, and it's gone. You may want to look into disputing the charge...

...blessed wife and mama to three!

"We must remember that life begins at home and we must also remember that the future of humanity passes through the family"
-Mother Teresa

Robyn0204
10-23-2007, 12:27 AM
I did a websearch because this intrigued me. I remember looking at her clothes before but didn't order anything at the time. Anyway, she seems to have several business adventures and corresponding blogs. So this is waht I found...
madiejane.blogspot.com
www.mjgraphicdesign.com

Anyway, hopefully you can get a hold of her through one of these websites.
Good luck.

cdlamis
10-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Hi Paige,
I too was surprised to see the website down so I emailed her through the only email address I had for her and she responded. She said they are closed for the winter and branching into wholesale. They just changed servers and the new site should announce the news soon.

Anyway, hope you have heard from her by now! That stinks that you don't have your order yet. I have ordered from her and got my stuff pretty quickly.
The email I have is: [email protected]

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6/02
and Bella 12/04
"http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif"